Steel Flat Bars &
Specialty Alloy Products
We produce steel flat bars in Ashland, KY, for a wide range of industries globally. Contact us today to discuss the challenges you're facing, and our team will work diligently to ensure the finished product meets or exceeds your requirements.
Many of our steel and specialty alloy bars are used in niche markets where high quality and tight tolerances are absolutely essential. To meet your needs, we offer a wide range of chemistries in all sizes ranging from 1/4" x 2" to 2" x 12". Incremental sizes between these standard sizes are also available upon request. Certain special shapes are also produced; talk to our team for details. Some of our SBQ and MBQ steel products and their major applications include:
- Truck Trailers: Longitudinal flanges for flatbed trailers.
- Industrial Trucks: Fork flats, carriage bar flats, other miscellaneous flats.
- Blades: Snowplow blades, high carbon flats.
- Cold Finish SBQ Steel: Flats that are subsequently cold drawn. Require better internal quality, tighter dimensional tolerances, and more critical surface quality.
- Fabricators: Flats that have value-adding operations performed on them (such as cutting, coping, and punching) for use in construction and heavy equipment manufacturing.
- Farm Machinery and Equipment: Flats for tillage equipment, grain haulers, other farm and off-highway equipment.
- Metal Buildings: Flanges of welded beams used in building construction.
- Metal Service Centers: Steel flats sold to service centers and distributors that end up in a variety of structural applications.
- Railroad Equipment: Flats used in railcar manufacturing and track work, such as base plates and D bars.
- Conveyors/Hoists: Flats used to make conveyor and transfer chains for automotive, forestry, and food handling industries, among others.